- This event has passed.
Highly-functional Materials Week
December 4 - December 6
With more than 900 exhibitors, the Highly-Functional Materials Week is one of the largest exhibition covering new developments and technologies from all relevant sectors. This years exhibition comprises the following single exhibitions:
- 10th Highly-functional FILM EXPO TOKYO
- 8th Highly-functional PLASTIC EXPO TOKYO
- 6th Highly-functional METAL EXPO TOKYO
- 4th Highly-functional CERAMICS EXPO TOKYO
- 3rd ADHESION & JOINING EXPO TOKYO
- 2nd Highly-functional PAINT & COATINGS EXPO TOKYO
- 29th FINETECH JAPAN – LCD/OLED/SENSOR TECHNOLOGY EXPO
- Photonix 2019 – 19th Int’l Laser & Photonics Expo
If you cannot attend the exhibitions in person but would be interested to get some information about specific topics, technologies, or exhibitors, please contact us either via email or contact form to discuss further arrangements.